Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crazy Dayz

Mommy's Sleeping Beauty
Can you see it? GROSS!!! In my house

Family portrait at Apple Blossom Farm
Daddy and his Babes
Alyse practicing with curlers for the wedding she

in. She did pretty good.

I gave Lane a hair cut for his part in the wedding


and they were showing me how silly they are.


Lane trying to scare me with his growl.
Alyse was suppose to be taking a nap and this is


what I found when I went to check on her...Too Cute.


These cute little feet were sticking out of a pile of


pillows and blankets. Lane calls it his tent... It is so


funny, he slept in there for his nap...


This has been a crazy crazy couple of weeks... I think that everday has had something planned or something to do. I just can't believe how fast the last couple of weeks have gone by.... The kids have been sick, vomitting, so keeping a close eye on them. Then yesterday Alyse decided to stick a small green ball like bee bee up her nose. Yes I said up her nose. I tried to have her blow it out herself, I put nasal spray in her nose to hopefully flush it out, I even tried to do mouth to mouth and I blew in her mouth to try to blow it out... Nothing worked, it is really stuck in there... We went to see Dr. Steffen and he tried but Alyse wouldn't stay still enough so he sending us on to the ear nose and throat Doctor. I can't believe this. It is kind of funny. I had a fall break from school so I didn't have class on Monday or Tuesday, I thought that I was going to get so much done... I didn't realize how much there was to do... I have two test this week on top of trying to get a green ball out of Alyse's nose. Then today while I was going to the bathroom, I looked over at the sink and there was a snake, YES A SNAKE......I couldn't believe it a snake in my house..... Ewhh I am so grossed out by it... Don't worry I yelled for Tony and he took it out of the house..I don't know what I would of done if he wasn't home...


Over the weekend we went to the Apple Blossom Farm, over in Peoria.. We had such a great time... The kids got to play on this fun home made play ground... We ate great food. We had such great weather...Our little family needed a fun family day. Then later that saturday, Alyse and I went out to eat with some girlfriends of mine, and afterwards we painted pottery at Fired Up... It was great.


I already started my Christmas shopping.... Hard to believe, but it's almost November and I want all my shopping done before December so I can relax and enjoy the season.... I will try to keep my pictures better updated. Hope you all well and to Michelle hang in there Sister, we are almost done with the first sem. I think of you often...Love you babe... To everyone else that reads this, know that if I haven't gotten to see or talk to you lately, I do miss you and love you all very much. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. May God Bless You All......

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

LOVE the pictures friend!

HOW DID A SNAKE GET IN YER HOUSE? is what i'd like to know?!?!?!?!
yuck!

lookin forward to seeing you soon and letting the kids play a bit!