Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who Said Stoma?








So today in Nursing School we got to practice putting on a colostomy bag, on ourselves, with fake poop in them. We get to wear them for twenty-four hours... It isn't hard, just wierd. I showed my kids and Lane told me to take it off. He said that he didn't like it. Alyse has told everyone all night not to touch my poopy... It was really funny. She also says that it is stinky, which it isn't... So funny. My brain is so tired that I can't think of anything else to tell you, oh just now something hit me, Alyse has worn big girl underpants and kept them dry two days in a row now..I also follow after my sister and love to take sleeping baby pictures..... So here are a few pictures... Have a great rest of your week...


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love, love, L-O-V-E your pictures! Not to mention the fact that I was mentioned in your blog...kind of puffed up like a marshmellow (even look like one on Tues and Thurs! LOL) Glad you student time is going so well. The fun stuff we will be trained to do.....lovely! Talk to you soon. Loves and hugs. m