Sunday, September 7, 2008

Breaking Bella






So this was a fun weekend... We first had a surprise birthday party for Tony, he's the big 30... Wow!! It was fun, great turn out of friends and family... We all went to Alexander's Steak House. He knew something was up, but didn't know who or how many people would be there. The other big task for this weekend was working with our horse... We just got a round pen last week so we've been working her and tonight Tony got her saddled... Lane our little cowboy was the first to ride her, then our sweet cowgirl said, "Me too, me too" so she rode second... We were impressed with our pretty horse. This Sunday's sermon was very touching. It was such a wonderful weekend of family time, beautiful weather, and good times with friends.... I thanked God many times. As the sun was setting tonight, Lane looked at me and said, " Mommy, is that a pretty picture that God did?" I got teared up and said, "Yes it is, and we should thank Him" It was a touching moment. I should say that at the beginning of the summer I made a comment to Lane about the beauty God gives us with the sunsets, I just didn't think that he was listening. I hope everyone has a great week, May God Bless You All....

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

I love it when our kids start talking about God....I have never cried so much in my life until I had kiddos ;)
What a beautiful horse!
And yer kids are just getting bigger and bigger....let me know if you ever have time for a playdate! we miss yoU!