Monday, August 25, 2008

House, Toys and Kids





So my husband got a new toy to go on his tractor... SO with that he decided to play in the dirt... Which caused a big mess... Lane truely enjoyed all the dirt piles that he could drive his trucks on.. Both of the kids were covered. Our well is running low on water because we haven't gotten enough rain, so it's hard to give baths, wash dishes and get the laundry done. My house work hasn't been getting done because I had to work my 12 hour shifts over the weekend... So tonight we went to my wonderful mother-in-law's to shower and bathe the kids, and do some laundry. Bless her heart she also fed us dinner while we were there. She is such a good woman. Here are a few pictures of the last couple of days.....I also included a picture of my front porch with the little jockey man that was my grandma and grandpa's. My mom had it and when they moved I took it..... When I was a little girl while at my grandma's house I would kiss on that man like he was my boyfriend.... It makes me laugh everytime I look at him... Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Now what are you doing to yer house?!?!!?
Love the little man on front porch, someone here in forrest has one too.