Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day





Today was my first day of lab for nursing school... So I got to wear my uniform and we practiced our bed making skills, bed baths, enemas, and teeth brushing.... So if any of you need help just let me know, I'm a pro.... This week has been a very hard week, my Mom and Dad left for Texas Monday night. Trying to get everything straight for all the classes is difficult, and getting organized for the kids to go to daycare is just a little overwelming right now. I am making some good friends at school so that is nice. Everyone so far seem really nice. They keep telling us that we will get to know one another very well over the next two years. God has been so good to me in this process. All the right doors have opened just at the right time. I am so thankful for all the prayers for me and my family during this time. Here are a few new pictures. The picture of Alyse is of her chin that she busted open and her bandaid, me in my uniform, my Lover and my husband (oops I mean it the other way around), and lastly my Handsome Little Lover. Have a great rest of your week.....

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

love the pictures! i usually think that alyse looks like you but in this picture she looks lika dohman!
and you my friend, look adorable in yer getup ;) you will be the bestest nurse ever!!!!

mom said...

you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!MOM

mom said...

DAD SAID HE WILL BE HOME FOR HIS ENNEMA NEXT WEEK. HE WILL CALL FIRST.