Friday, August 15, 2008

Nursing School

Alright the time has finally come.... I started nursing school this past Wednesday with orintation, and first class on Monday, which the instructor was so kind to give us an assignment to complete before Monday..... I was worried, scared, nervous at the beginning of the week, and now I am finally getting excited again. The thing that I am most excited about is that next week we start doing things. Only classes that I now want to learn from here on out. I would just ask that everyone could keep me and my classmates, my family and my traveling in your prayers please. God has blessed me in so many ways and He has shown me that this is the path that He has for me. May all of you have a blessed night and a great weekend.

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

welcome to blogworld friend! will be great way to finally stay caught up with you ;) will definatley keep you in prayer as you begin this new adventure!
can't wait to hear alllllllll about it often ;)
*HUGS* love ya

Smileyface said...

ps. okay love all the pictures, but you need pictures of yer man in here too ya know!

Smileyface said...

hey what do you think of the baby name jersee? niki is expecting #3 and they are talking that name or jolee (for girl) they have jayla
and jaxon and lookin' for some different j names....any good ideas for her?