Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Time

We made homemade sugar cookies and decorated them, they had a great time.
Pictures before Lane's Christmas Program at church


My cheesy boy....

My pretty little princess.....



A little blurry, but doesn't she look about 16.....




Oh my goodness, my first semester of nursing school is done.... I am officailly considered a J2... Yeah..... This past week has been so relaxing. I finished up my christmas shopping, I picked up my house just a little, I still have a lot of house work to do. I wrapped all of my Christmas presents today.. That was a lot of fun... Some of the gifts I kind of forgot aboug... So the kids are getting more than I planned, oh well... Tomorrow is the first of many Christmas gatherings.. I can't wait for all the good food... I don't go back to school until January 20th... That seems forever away, but the sad thing is, is I know that it will be here before I know it.... I just don't want to do anything but relax and have fun with the kids... I didn't realize how much I missed them until I've been home this past week with them.... They are just so fun... Some of the things that they say and do, just cracks me up..... Well I wanted to post some new pictures for all of you. I send you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..... Love you all

1 comment: