Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Mo-Mo reading to her grand-babies... They all pile on...
Alyse holding baby Carson, she is such a little Mommy.... She is addicted to this baby... She can't stay away from him, it's cute.

Sweet Baby Carson


What did you say?



Alyse got dishes for her new kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa..




Sweet Baby Carson





John opening his Christmas gift that totally surprised him.... New shirts with his truck logo on them.....






Lane with his gift from Aunt Candice and Uncle Michael, yes a batman costume







Me holding my sweet nephew Carson..... I could smoosh the pudding out of him, he's so hug-able..





Alyse, Great-Grandma Sides and Lane with Birthday hats on to celebrate Aunt Phyllis's big day.



This kids waiting at the top of the stairs to come down to open presents....



When they saw the play kitchen they both were so excited... It was great... Alyse couldn't stop smiling.




She opened every door, a couple of times it was great.... I think tha tshe really liked it.




They were both excited by the new toy.





Lane opening more gifts.




Posing infront of the tree. They did not want to do it. They did more tickling, pushing and giggling then doing what I would of liked them to do... Oh well they had fun...




She was sick of me taking pictures..... Ya think...






Lane will always pose for a picture....




We lost power on Tuesday night for a few hours so we let them open one gift each to try to keep them busy... It worked pretty well...



Before opening a gift they each got a battery operated candle stick... They thought that they were big stuff...




The pictures got a little out of order, but more trying to get a nice picture infront of the tree.




Landon and baby Carson.. They cutiest nepheews ever....



Great-Grandma Dohman giving the kids their gifts...




Alyse getting all dolled up at Mo-Mo's house.... She is all girl...




Since we got to Grandma's house early, she put us all to work.... The kids loved it...

It is hard to believe that Christmas is here already....but it's true. We always have many family functions to go to on the holidays, which is always good eating... Our Christmas get-to-togethers started with the Bolliger Family on Saturday down in Tremont. It's always great to see everyone again. Sunday was our Dohman family Christmas at my mother-in-law's house. It was really funny, I told her that I would leave the kids at home and I would come in early to help her finish getting things ready, well at 10 am our power went out and by 12 noon the temperature in the house was already down to 48 degrees.... Yeah pretty cold, so we all went in to Grandma Judy's house.... When she answered the door, she just looked shocked and said what are you doing? I pleaded that our power was out and we were cold... SO she let us in...Then she put us all to work. It was fun... Lane dusted and Alyse vacuumed. The Dohman party was fun, it was great to see all the cousins just about everyone was able to make it. Christmas Eve we had two Christmas Gatherings to attend. The Sides family Christmas at my Aunt Glenda's. That one is nice because it is Normal so not to far for me to drive. We went ahead and let the kids open their presents from Tony and I today(Christmas Eve) in the morning, which was so fun... I loved it, so worthwhile. Then off to Aunt Glenda's then a mad dash to Judy's house for the immediate family of Tony. We have had such a Blessed Christmas. I am so thankful for all of my family, friends, and just really everything.... I have posted a few pictures from the last couple of days. Hope you all enjoy... Love you and miss you all, Hope to see or talk to you soon....

2 comments:

Smileyface said...

Merry Christmas friend! Love the pictures...hopefully we can catch up soon.....can you come for a playdate before you start school again?

Topher said...

Amanda, it has been forever, and you are ever prettier now than ever. You seem to have a great family, I am so happay for you. God has brought me down to Florida where my wife and I have a 17 year (adopted) daughter, and a yellow lap that is a lot like Marley from the movie!
All is really well, I hope the same for you. Take care and I hope this new year brings great things to you and your family.
Love,
Chris
(you are sill the only person I let call me this ;)