Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wonderful Break

I am so happy to report that I have completely enjoyed my break... I have gotten a few important things completed, but I truely haven't worked that hard... I tell myself that I should get more done before school starts again, but I just can't get motivated to do it... I wanted to really give my house a good deep cleaning, but then I decided it's just not that important... What is important is the time I've been spending with the kids playing... We have had such a great time.... I am excited that my best friend Kate and her husband Michael are going to the hospital tomorrow to have their baby Jack.... and they have asked me to come and be their Doula.... I can't wait... Jack is breach, so they have to turn him before inducing labor.... She is going to do so great... Then next week I am taking the kids on a train ride to visit my Mom and Dad in Texas... We are going to have so much fun.. I hope to find Lane a cowboy hat and some boots while down in Texas... We are even planning a trip to the beach... I can't wait to just spend time with my mom and dad.

I am looking foward to starting school, the sooner I start the sooner I finish.... Plus I can't wait to keep learning so many new things... We get to start IV's and I can't wait.... If anyone has good veins I could use some practice.... just kidding.. Well I am going to get a few things done around this house and go to bed.... Hope everyone has a great weekend... Loves to All~

No comments: