Saturday, January 24, 2009

Texas Trip

Waiting in the train station...
Mommy and Lane

Alyse and Uncle Seth..


Walking down the ramp to board the train.



Lane and I waiting for the train, it was freezing out...




Uncle Seth carrying Alyse to get on the train.

Lane enjoying the view.

Looking out the window for the first time.... Too fun and exciting...



Burning energy before bedtime on the train.



Breakfast on the train.


A joyous reunion... The kids clung to my Mom it was great.


Uncle Dick taking the kids on his four wheeler.



Mom and Dad


Alyse on the rope swing.



The rope swing Grandpa made.....Twice!




Texas Fire Ants.... You don't want to mess with them, like what we were doing....



Mom and her Baby Kitty.



Seth was dunking his oreos in milk and Alyse decided to help herself, it was really funny.



My Handsome Cowboy


My Little CowGirl...


Our tearful Goodbye... It was horrible.


Uncle Seth being the Best Uncle Ever on the ride home.


Alyse being my Super Model on the train ride home.

Our wonderful trip to Texas to visit Grandma and Grandpa.. I took the Lane and Alyse on the train, my brother Seth was able to come with us to help me on the train... It was great... We were able to take our own food, we could walk around, go potty when we needed to, I also brought our portable DVD player so the kids had plenty to do. We didn't do much while in Texas, except spending time with my Mom and Dad. We played at Mom and Dad's, we played with their poor kittens, caught lizards, broke the rope swing and then Grandpa (60 years young) climbed the tree to put the rope back up, ate really good food, especially Mom's cookin', played outside in the beautiful Texas weather, got cowboy clothes, and most importantly got to see Grandma and Grandpa. It was a great visit... A very tearful goodbye. It was so sad, my Mom and myself were crying and Alyse was looking up and hugging us both and bless her heart she was crying too. When we got on the train and I was wiping my tears, she said, "it's just so sad, mom i'm just so sad" That broke my heart even more. I am thankful that she is such a tender little person. She has so much love. The kids were so excited to ride the train... They had a lot of fun. Both of the kids did great sleeping on the train, Seth and I didn't fair so well, the kids took over the seats.... I was just happy that they were sleeping.

Life has been busy, once I got home I only had one day off before classes started again... So far I already have one week done.... Yeay.... Thankfully I won't have class or clinical on Tuesdays or Fridays.... So that will save some money on gas and daycare... Sorry it has taken me so long to update all of you... I've just been a little busy trying to get life organized, with little success... Oh well. Hope you all are doing well. Take care and May God Bless Your Day......

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

fun pictures! love the cowboy/cowgirl ones the best ;)
have yer kids been to rodeos? i'll have to let you know if jacob rides close by this summer so you can see him! an older couple just gave him a beautiful horse and he keeps it by eureka. he also just got a trailer and now looking for a truck.....guess he's becoming more real cowboy every day ;)