Friday, January 9, 2009

God's Blessings
















I write to you all tonight feeling so blessed and completely in awe... I was asked to be apart of my best friends' Kate and Michael's baby's birth.... I was her Doula... Her little boy decided to try to come our tushy first, which doesn't work, so the physician tried to turn him today... Sadly he didn't want to flip around, so Mr. Jack was delivered by c-section. I was so amazed by the strength that my friend Kate expressed, she never complained and she handled everything with such grace.... She is truely a beautiful stong woman.... I was blessed to get to go back for the section with Kate and her husband. I was incharge of the video camera... I had so much fun just getting to be apart of such a special day... I just feel so honored... I work in Labor and Delivery, so I have seen many births, but it is always a miracle and I still get emotional. I just thank God for such a wonderful day, both my friend and her new arrival are healthy and happy. Thank Thee for giving me the love of the birthing process, I can't get over how beautiful it is. The whole thing from beginning to end the woman's body is perfect in every way. Ok I could ramble on and on about how awesome it is and how much I love it... I am still on cloud nine from today...
To Kate and Michael~
You both are wonderful people and together are great.... I am so blessed to have you BOTH as friends.. I love you guys. You did so well today and I want to Thank you for letting me share in your special day. The love that you have for one another is special and it is a beautiful relationship... You guys are always respectful, considerate and kind to each other... I appriciate getting to witness your love and marriage.... You will make wonderful parents, not because you have all the answers, but because you love each other... Always remember to put God first, Your Spouse second and then your children... Sometimes it's hard, but things run more smoothly in that order....May God bless your family.... I love you.
To Jack~
Happy Birthday..... You are the most handsome boy....with the most kissable lips.... so get use to kisses from Aunt Amanda.... Jack you are so loved by so many... My kids have been praying for you and thinking of you since your Mommy starting getting a belly..... We can't wait to love and kiss on you..... Especially Alyse... Be good to your Mom and Dad, they worked really hard to get you here healthy and safely..... I love you Baby Jack.....

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Oh Amanda...I got tears in my eyes just reading all this and seeing these pictures. What a blessing to be a part of this miraculous moment. God is so good to give us these. And they are so blessed that they had you!

We'll pray for safe travels to Texas...can't wait to see pictures!
Love ya....