Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy Times

Well life has been really busy.. Some days I don't know if I'm coming or going.. Some days even feel like I just get home and it's time to leave again. I know it will be over soon. We only have about two weeks left of school... Then I get a break until Jan 20th. It will be a nice break.... The kids are good. They are growing so fast. I can't wait til I can spend more time with them... Right now they are playing so nicely together, it makes my heart happy to hear them laughing together. God has been good to me, He gives me special moments with them often..... Sometimes it is just while we cuddle in the night... I thank God for those moments because in a few more years I know that they will not want to sleep with us.... I am so blessed with loving children.

Classes are so much fun.. I really feel like I'm learning a lot and things are flowing together and making a lot of sense. We only have two more clinicals at the nursing home... I have enjoyed my time at the nursing home. My resident is so sweet and really enjoys having me take care of her. I also get a chance to go and talk with other residents that are alone. I have learned so much from the residents stories, some don't make sense, but others are so enlightening to life. I am going to miss my friends at the nursing home. I hope that will find some extra time to go visit there after my clinicals are over. Easy to say, hard to keep. There is always so many places to be or things to do and not enough time in the day.

Well I hope this update is sufficient enough for my STALKER. You know who are (Michelle) Well now I am going to go to bed. I am fighting a cold and need to get some good sleep. Hope to see you all soon... Love you all.... Happy Thanksgiving.....

No comments: