Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Patio
















I am so happy to announce that we will no long trek through the mud to get into our house...... Yeah!!! On Friday Tony had some guys come and they poured our new patio. It looks so nice... Tony did a great job. I can't wait til spring to plant some flowers around the edge of it. Grandma Bolliger is going to come and help me. This week for school is so much better than last week. I can't believe how fast school is going by... I hope it keeps going fast. I can't think of anything else new to tell you all about so maybe next time..... Hope all is well with all of you....

[p

2 comments:

Smileyface said...

yeah! it looks great!!! the kids will love riding their toys on it, eh?

Michelle said...

I WANNA UPDATE!!!! How are you doing???? Miss and love you! m