Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Holidays Begin

My mom and Baby Isabella (my cousin's baby)
Jayde and Andy

Too many kids, I won't tell you how many pics I took, none where they are all looking the same way. All the cousins....in the same place at the same time...Amazing!!!


From left to right: Seth, Connie, My Mom, Dad, Me, bottom: Jimmy and Katie



The big kids were almost harder than the little kids, but I think this one isn't too bad....Nice smile Seth...




The first of many family get-to-gethers took place this weekend... My family had our first Thanksgiving at my Uncle Alfie's and Aunt Kathy's house... It was a great time. All of my siblings were there, and most of my cousins were there. Two of my cousins are expecting, which is just awesome... Wierd though because in the past I've been pregnant with them. It kind of gave me the baby bug again... Then when I think about it, it hits me that right now is not a good time to have a new baby... It also seems that most of my friends are having babies or trying to get pregnant, so I tell myself that I will just play with their babies and then they can take them home... I have to get nursing school first.... Then we will see where God leads us.

This week for school I am going to do my Head-to-Toe assessment.... It is a big deal assignment. We have to video tape ourselves doing an assessment on our partner and then we get to say if we did anything wrong and then turn it in... It sounds bad, but I have been practicing so it really isn't too bad... I am actually excited to do it. We will see if the last three months of my life have been worth the pain and effort. Well I need to get to bed.... If everyone could pray that my Head-to-Toe would go well. Have a great week...... and HAPPY THANKSGIVING

We all have so much to be thankful for......





1 comment:

Michelle said...

pefor
You surely do have bunches to be thankful for! Nice pics. Your family looks great and Connie's girl looks just like her!!!! Have an awesome Thanksgiving!